- One World Media - Non-profit organization that supports international journalism and promotes media coverage of global issues.
- Indie Training Fund – ITF provides expert-led training for independent television and digital media companies and established freelancers throughout the UK.
London Film School – LFS is recognised as one of the world’s leading film schools and remains film education’s most cosmopolitan institution.
Film & TV Industry Organizations
- BAFTA – The British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA)
- BECTU – BECTU is the UK’s media and entertainment trade union; sectors covered include broadcasting, film, independent production, theatre and the arts, leisure and digital media.
- Pinewood - The Pinewood Studios Group is one of the leading providers of studio and related services to the worldwide film and television industries.
- Britfilms.com – British Council Film is the link between UK films and filmmakers and new international audiences.
- Creative Skillset – Creative Skillset is the industry body which supports skills and training.
- Directors UK - The professional association for all screen directors.
- Equity – Equity is the UK trade union for professional performers and creative practitioners.
- thecallsheet.co.uk – hecallsheet.co.uk is a members only network of professionals working in Film & TV in the UK.
- Writers` Guild of Great Britain – The Writers’ Guild of Great Britain supports writers across media including books, film, online, radio, theatre, TV and video games.
- The Actors Guild – The Actors Guild of Great Britain is a not-for-profit organisation, a company of professional actors from across the United Kingdom.
- Film London – Film London is the capital’s public agency for feature film, television, commercials and other other interactive content, including games.